Now you'll have a chance to discuss your interpretations of "Design" and "The Most of It" by focusing on the speakers in each poem. Post a message that responds to one or more of the following questions:
- Who is the speaker in each poem?
- Is the speaker's identity important? Why or why not?
- How is the speaker revealed in each poem?
- What are the qualities of the two speakers?
- How are the two speakers either alike or different?
As a follow-up posting, ask a question of your own or post whether you agree or disagree, and why, with a classmate's interpretations.
This discussion is worth a maximum of 15 points. You'll get 10 points for your first posting. Your instructor will give you another 5 points if you post a follow-up comment or question that furthers the discussion.